Sunday, August 10

Paleo Stir Fried Kelp Noodles

Today I made NomNomPaleo's Stir Fried Kelp Noodles with fresh sliced peaches.
First, I've never used Kelp noodles and the thought was pretty exciting. I've had Korean Japchae잡채) before and thought it may be similar. Note: If you have not tried Korean food shame on you! I'm only kidding,but seriously though you need to try some good Bulgogi and Kimchi. You're missing out big time.

Tada! Finished Product.

Let's get to it!
Kelp noodles. You can get them at Whole Foods in the Asian Food Section.
Is it just me or do they look like plastic noodles? 
Stir it up!
Yummy! I was surprised. The noodles didn't really have a taste to them and reminded me of Korean japchae a lot!

Stir Fried Kelp Noodle Recipe here.
Michelle Tam looks like a fun gal with a loving and active family. I love how her recipes have an Asian style flare to them yet remain paleo!

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment