Tuesday, October 14

We're moving to Seattle!

This is a bit delayed because I had to wait until my parents and Wayne's parents were talked to...
But I have some FANTASTIC news!
We are finally moving out to Seattle in January! I'm SO happy! 

I for one am ready to for a new adventure! We're both able to keep our current jobs and I'll be working remotely. We at first were hesitant to move because of our Chicago apartment lease. It won't be up until July. But it just seemed like we were waiting around for change to happen. Time is the most precious thing of all. Plus we won't know if we like Seattle until we actually GO out and live there. Besides Wayne and I are still pretty young and we both want to do this for ourselves and for our relationship. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE my friends and family out Midwest so much. But I'm ready for a change. I'm ready to push my individual boundaries, make new friends, and start taking the reins of my life and how I want it.  :)

One thing is for sure, moving logistics are NOT fun.
But we're going to get rid of a majority of our stuff and fly out there. As I see it, there is no right or wrong way to move. We don't have a car. So, we won't be driving out there. It just doesn't make sense to buy a car here in Chicago. Then drive it all the way to Seattle to change license plates. Plus it will be January and the roads could be icy and snowy. It just make sense to fly.

I probably won't be cooking for a while since eventually my cooking items will go into boxes. But there might be a few blog entries here or there.

For today, here's a puppy post to entertain you though!
Click here to watch a Corgi!

Stay tuned for more adventures!
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment