Saturday, October 11

Paleo Spaghetti Squash Noodle Bowl with OMG Sauce

This weekend I went back home to visit my parents in Michigan. I thought I'd make Paleo Spaghetti Squash Noodle Bowl from PaleOMG.

I was out grocery shopping with my mom and I remember she told me she never really liked spaghetti squash. You know what I thought? "Challenge Accepted." Well, I also wanted to treat my parents by making them dinner. My dad and mom see a lot of my foodie photos online and I know they like that I'm enjoying being creative with my cooking. So, I want to share my culinary experiences and adventures with them whenever I can. Wayne's just a lucky dog and gets to eat it 3x a week because he lives with me. lols.

Now, I've made this dish before and it's one of my favorites regarding spaghetti squash. Wait, Spaghetti Squash again? Yup! Some people may not like the texture, but I love it! Plus I love how easy this is to make. You throw it in a pan and bake it. Easy peasy!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get all the steps for photos. Half the time I was trying to find out where everything was in my mom's kitchen. My mom has a lot of older cooking and baking appliances. I sometimes think it's an antique store...It's a weird feeling when you grow up and go and visit your parents. You live at home for 18 years but then once you leave the nest, it starts to feel like you're a visitor!

Anyways, here is the finished product and it was delicious! It really is the sauce that makes it so yummy! Seriously, try this one if you're open to Asian inspired food or "delicious" food in general!

Spaghetti Squash Noodle Bowl with OMG Sauce here.
Juli Bauer is an awesome paleo blogger I follow. She has tons of delicious paleo recipes and does cross-fit. But what gives her major points in my books is that she's a dog person. She has an adorable French Bulldog named Jackson. He's seriously adorable and what I like best is that you can tell she loves him dearly. Dog lovers are awesome because well, dogs rule. <3

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment